Jonathan W. Rich is an Associate in the Firm’s Litigation Department. He has been with the Firm since 2017.
Mr. Rich primarily represents commercial owners and landlords in all phases of real estate-related litigation. Prior to joining Stempel Bennett Claman & Hochberg, P.C., Mr. Rich practiced commercial litigation at two business law firms in New York, both in and outside of the courtroom.
- New York Law School – 2008
- Cornell University – 2005
- New York – 2009
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- New York Metro Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2017
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- UJA Federation of New York Young Lawyers Association