Edmond P. O’Brien is a Partner in the Firm’s Litigation Department. He has been with the Firm since 1998 and became a Partner in 2006.
Mr. O’Brien concentrates his practice in general commercial litigation, with an emphasis on commercial real estate litigation, and in particular representing owners/landlords. He appears regularly in Commercial Landlord/Tenant Part of the Civil Court, and the Supreme Court. He has also been involved in numerous bankruptcy litigations, representing landlords where tenants have filed.
- Fordham University School of Law – 1997
- Baruch College, City University of New York – 1988
- New York – 1998
- United States District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Scarola v. 300 Parking, Inc., 2002 WL 1772627 (AT 1st Dep’t)